Ohio

Blue Ash’s family says Ring Security warned them about carbon monoxide

A couple of Blue Ash appeared at The Ellen DeGeneres Show last week, hoping their story would help save lives. Andre and Maria Texie said the ring alert system warned firefighters that they needed help when they didn’t even know that an emergency had occurred. Andre said he was surprised when he received a call from the ring security system. “The CO detection alarm sounds in the basement and the fire department is already in progress.” I said, “What does it mean that the fire department is on the way?” Andre said in the video that the Blue Ash firefighters are home. You can see that you are checking. .. The couple, son, parents and dog all went out safely thanks to the CO detector. Lieutenant Eric Simon said a simple purchase could save lives. Texier realized that things could be different, so he shared his story with Ellen. The family is back home. And I hope everyone who hears them will make a CO detector with their next purchase. Firefighters have determined that the underground fireplace is the cause of the leak.

A couple of Blue Ash appeared at The Ellen DeGeneres Show last week, hoping their story would help save lives.

Andre and Maria Texie said their ring alert system warned firefighters that they needed help when they didn’t even know they were in an emergency.

Andre said he was surprised when he received a call from the ring security system.

“They said to me,” Hey, the CO detection alert is ringing in the basement, and the fire department is already on their way. ” I said, “What does it mean to have a fire station on the way?” Andre said.

In the video, you can see a Blue Ash firefighter checking the house.

“They brought the device and started measuring, and then came out and said,” Yes, it’s carbon monoxide and it’s everywhere in your home, “Maria said.

Thanks to the CO detector, the couple, son, parents and dog all went out safely.

Lieutenant Eric Simon said a simple purchase could save lives.

“Carbon monoxide can quickly build up in your home, depending on what’s wrong with your appliances, and you’ll never know that,” Simon said.

Texiers are aware that things can have different consequences, which is why they shared their story with Ellen.

“At least one person is doing something else, which can save their lives,” Maria said.

The family is back home.

And I hope everyone who hears them will make the next purchase of the CO detector.

Firefighters have determined that the fireplace in the basement is the cause of the leak.

Blue Ash’s family says Ring Security warned them about carbon monoxide

Source link Blue Ash’s family says Ring Security warned them about carbon monoxide

Related Articles

Back to top button