Fort Wayne, Indiana (WOWO): General Motors Fort Wayne Assembly is 201 E. Rudisill Blvd in Fort Wayne from 1 pm to 3 pm Thursday, May 27. We will hold a job fair at the WorkOne Northeast office in Tokyo.
GM is trying to recruit more than 150 part-time temporary production team members during the summer vacation. Candidates can complete their application on WorkOne. GM staff also answer questions onsite.
The qualifications are as follows:
- Must be 18 years of age or older and qualified to work in the United States.
- You have to be willing to work with flexible shift times, shifts, and days almost unnoticed.
- Report on on-time work to support production and throughput goals.
- You need to have good physical strength and coordination. You may need to stand or walk for long periods of time each day, bending, twisting, reaching out, and lifting up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- The base salary is $ 16.67 per hour, with a 5% shift premium for the second shift and a 10% premium for the third shift.
- Part-time temporary employees are limited to working up to 32 hours a week.
- Part-time temporary employees are eligible for health care and paid leave on the 91st.st Calendar day of employment.
It will take 2-4 weeks to complete the hiring process. Interested individuals must You can fully complete the recruitment process requirements of General Motors. Comprehensive assessment, hair drug test, and background check..
GM Fort Wayne Assembly aims to fill more than 150 jobs through upcoming job fairs-WOWO 1190 AM
Source link GM Fort Wayne Assembly aims to fill more than 150 jobs through upcoming job fairs-WOWO 1190 AM