Being vaccinated against the flu not only helps protect you and the people around you, but it also helps reduce the burden on your medical system that responds to COVID.
Toledo, Ohio — Editor’s Note: The attached video was originally aired on September 16, 2021.
Health leaders in Toledo say it’s more important than ever to get a flu shot this year.
According to the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, vaccination against influenza not only protects you and those around you from illness, but also reduces the burden on your medical system for the COVID-19 pandemic. Is also useful.
The health department generally offers appointment-based influenza vaccination clinics throughout the season. Where and when can I take a shot here?
- September 26th (Sun): from 8 am to 1 pm St. Joseph Catholic Church, 5373 Main St, Sylvania, OH 43560
- Friday, October 1st: From 10 am to 1 pm St. Paul’s United Methodist Church 1201 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Tuesday, October 5: 8 am-4pm, Toledo, Ohio, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo-Lucas County Bureau
- Thursday, October 7: From 8 am to 4 pm at Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, Ohio
- October 10 (Sun): 9 am to 1 pm Little Flower Catholic Church 5522 Dorr St., Toledo, OH 43615
- Tuesday, October 12: From 8 am to 4 pm at Toledo Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, Ohio
- Thursday, October 14: From 8 am to 4 pm at Toledo Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, Ohio
- Monday, October 18: From 6 pm to 8 pm, 306 Bush St in Toledo, Ohio.At That Neighborhood Free Health Clinic in
- Tuesday, October 19: From 8 am to 4 pm at Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, Ohio
- Wednesday, October 20: From 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm at Richfield Township Fire Department 11450W Sylvania Avenue, Barkey, Ohio
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that anyone vaccinated at age 6 months or older be vaccinated against influenza annually.
The health department has a high-dose influenza vaccine available to people over the age of 65.
All insurance may be claimed, including Medicare Apartment B and Ohio Medicaid.
Influenza vaccine is available to anyone, regardless of insurance status.
Call 419-213-2013 to make an appointment.
Details of WTOL
Influenza vaccination in Lucas County, Ohio
Source link Influenza vaccination in Lucas County, Ohio