Cincinnati, June 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / –Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced its Family of Companies. Nationwide first hybrid recruitment eventIncluding virtual interviews and in-store interviews Thursday, June 10The goal of this event is to hire 10,000 employees to support retail, e-commerce, pharmacies, manufacturing and logistics operations.
“The Kroger Family of Companies is one of the largest employers in the country, and our long-standing culture of opportunity has brought many people, including internships, stockers, and pharmacy technicians, to work and for their careers. The environment for staying has been created. ” Tim Massa, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Kroger. “To continue to promote an inclusive culture where employees can value and nurture the future, we employ greater collaboration, technology and innovation to help us reach our business goals. Attract, identify, develop, and have a customer experience and always be in stock, fresh and friendly. “
As a leading employer, the Kroger Family of Companies Resources, benefits, training, Support and nurture Associates and make life easier for Associates:
- Wages and benefits: The Kroger Family of Companies offers a comprehensive compensation package for competitive wages, medical care, retirement and more.In addition to $ 800 million Additional investment in semi-wage and training over the last three years – this will increase the organization’s national average wage $ 15.50 Hourly – In 2021, the organization plans to make additional investments $ 350 million The average wage of employees $ 16 Per hour.
- Continuing Education and Tuition Refunds: The Kroger Family of Companies tuition refund program is available $ 21,000 Covers PhDs from GED for both part-time and full-time associates. Since its inception, the program has benefited 6,000 associates, with 87% of those who have used the program to date as hourly associates.
- Training & Development: The Kroger Family of Companies provides on-demand role-specific training and resources, leadership, career advancement, diversity, equity and inclusion training through modern learning platforms such as FEED Desktop, Mobile and Axonify.
- Health and wellness: The Kroger Family of Companies provides compassionate and empathetic coaching managers through resources such as the Well-Being Assistant, which is provided by Magellan Health 24/7 for free, to ensure employee safety. We further support health and well-being. A counseling session and another mental wellness resource, BetterHelp. The organization also encourages the use of Whil, a wellness platform that promotes activities such as mindfulness, yoga, health and sleep. In addition, the organization is now Give a one-time payment $ 100 To Associate Fully vaccinated with COVID-19, providing associates and customers with the opportunity to participate in organizational activities $ 5 million #CommunityImmunity Giveaway..
- Benefits and discounts: The Kroger Family of Companies offers flexible scheduling, prepaid options with partner DailyPay, discounts on groceries, electronics, streaming services, travel and more.
“We truly want to be one of the best employers and the best workplaces in the United States, regardless of your skill set, role, or ambition,” Massa continued. “We want to meet where our employees are and provide the tools and paths to grow as individuals and with our organization, because future jobs are just like our business. Because today’s growth-oriented employees provide future solutions. Our customers. “
Recruitment event details
The Kroger Family of Companies’ national hybrid recruitment event is open to all, including veterans, high school students, college students, retirees, people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
“In today’s highly competitive labor market, talent is selective, leading with a clear purpose, growing and improving day by day, diverse and inclusive that allows them to prosper and excel. I know that companies that are committed to providing a fascinating culture are talented. Dawn Gilmour, Responsible for recruiting Kroger.
“At the Kroger Family of Companies, our goal of nourishing the human spirit, shaping culture and driving growth strategies reflects our business acceleration and our position as one of the top retailers. It reflects the need for 10,000 more friendly and enthusiastic employees. We welcome individuals looking for a career with the opportunity to join us. Thursday, June 10By registering for a recruitment event Kroger Family of Companies Career Site“Gilmore continued.
To download supported photos and creatives, please visit: Here..
so Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) is dedicated to our purpose, to nourish the human spirit. Throughout the family business, we have approximately 500,000 employees serving more than 9 million customers daily through a seamless digital shopping experience and 2,800 retail food stores. Banner nameContribute to America through food inspiration and uplifting, and create the #ZeroHungerZeroWaste community by 2025. Newsroom And investor public relations point..
This press release contains specific statements that make up the “forward-looking statements” about the company’s business. These statements are based on management’s assumptions and beliefs based on currently available information. Such statements are “achieve,” “believe,” “contemplate,” “continue,” “deliver,” “expect,” “future,” “guidance,” “strategy,” and “goal.” Indicated by words or phrases such as. “Trend” and “will”. Due to various uncertainties and other factors, actual results may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. This includes performance, including the specific risk factors identified in the “Risk Factors” section of the Annual Report on Form 10-K of last year’s and subsequent filings, as well as the ability to succeed in e-commerce strategies. Kroger undertakes no obligation to update the information contained herein. For more information on these risks and uncertainties, see Kroger’s report and filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
View the original content and download the multimedia.http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-kroger-family-of-companies-to-hire-10-000-associates-301307009.html
Source The Kroger Co.
Kroger Family Business Employs 10,000 Associates | Ohio
Source link Kroger Family Business Employs 10,000 Associates | Ohio