Ohio

Veterinarians warn about the risk of dog bee stings after a puppy is attacked

Summer time can mean a lot of fun in the finals, but not if he’s under pressure from extreme heat. Fortunately, we’ve put together some tips to help you best protect your dog. First, make sure the pump always has cold water. According to the hustle and bustle. When the temperature rises, the man’s best friend becomes dehydrated, so don’t leave it hanging. Or they may end up getting water from a place where you don’t want them to like your tub. If you like Rover’s suggestions, give your dog a wet towel and let it lie down. However, it can lead to confusion. Bustle also says that you should literally avoid hitting the pavement because the pavement gets too hot for your dog’s paws. It can cause irritation and burns. It was prevented. Veterinarians suggest avoiding taking furry friends out during the estimated heat of the day, which is usually early in the afternoon or mid-afternoon. Try late in the evening or early in the morning due to cool weather. WebMD says don’t leave your dog in the car, even if the window is cracked. The site says that after every dog ​​day in summer should be a happy time for dogs, the temperature of the car can rise dramatically within minutes, right? So take care of them and give them something that deserves a great summer guy’s best friend.

Veterinarians warn about the risk of dog bee stings after a puppy is attacked

This message arrives after a Labrador puppy suffers an anaphylactic shock


Video above: How to keep your dog cool in the summer For humans, bee puncture wounds are simply painful (unless you are allergic), but for dogs, encountering insects can be fatal. The warning comes from a veterinarian who had to treat a 7-month-old puppy who suddenly collapsed after being stung by a bee in his yard. Molly, a chocolate Labrador, had to rush to a veterinarian in Gilesgate, England, after she was about to die from an anaphylactic shock. Chronicle Live reports that she was stabbed in her mouth many times and found a bee in her mouth. Molly had to replenish oxygen and inject steroids and adrenaline to get it back before suffering from generalized urticaria and an allergic reaction to the ears. Fortunately, the puppy was able to go home the same day and was sick for a few days, but recovered completely. However, Molly’s experience has led veterinarian Adel Harrison to give harsh warnings to other dog owners. She urges people to see a veterinarian immediately if a pet is bitten by a bee that is prevalent from late summer to early autumn. I know how your pet reacts, “Harrison said. “Most dogs snap to lively insects, so there’s always a risk of being stung.” “If a dog is stung by a bee, contact your veterinarian and even if it’s stung by a bee,” Harrison said. I added. “A single sting usually causes swelling, pain, hives and can most often be treated with steroids and antihistamines alone.” The question is whether your dog was stung unless you witnessed it. It can be difficult to tell. Here are some ways to determine if your dog has encountered a bee or other stinging insect. That way, you can act as soon as possible. Face or mouth Swelling Hives (red, swollen, itchy skin)

Video above: How to keep your dog cool in the summer

In humans, bee puncture wounds are simply painful (unless you are allergic), but in dogs, encountering insects can be fatal.The warning comes from Veterinarian After having to treat a 7-month-old puppy who suddenly collapsed after being stung by a bee in the owner’s yard.

Molly, a chocolate Labrador, had to rush to a veterinarian in Gilesgate, England, after she was about to die from an anaphylactic shock. She was stabbed by a bee many times in her mouth and found a bee in her mouth. Chronicle Live Report.

Molly had to replenish oxygen and inject steroids and adrenaline to get it back before suffering from generalized urticaria and an allergic reaction to the ears.

Fortunately, the puppy was able to go home the same day and was sick for a few days, but recovered completely.

However, Molly’s experience urged her veterinarian, Adele Harrison, to issue harsh warnings to others. Dog owner.. She urges people to see a veterinarian immediately if their pet is bitten by a more prevalent bee from late summer to early autumn.

“Stings are very common, but fortunately dogs with anaphylactic shock are very rare, but we don’t know how pets react,” Harrison said. “Most dogs snap to lively insects, so there is always a risk of being bitten.”

“If your dog is stung by a bee, contact your veterinarian, as well if you are stung by a bee,” Harrison added. “A single sting usually causes swelling, pain, and hives, and in most cases can be treated with steroids and antihistamines alone.”

The problem is that unless you witness it, it can be difficult to tell if your dog has been stabbed. Here are some ways to tell if your dog has encountered a bee or other stinging insect. This will allow you to act as soon as possible.

  • Whining
  • Lift your leg (if you are stabbed in your leg)
  • Chew or bite where you were stabbed
  • Drool
  • Stroking the face and mouth
  • swelling
  • Urticaria (red, swollen, itchy skin)

Veterinarians warn about the risk of dog bee stings after a puppy is attacked

Source link Veterinarians warn about the risk of dog bee stings after a puppy is attacked

Related Articles

Back to top button