3D rendering is the transformation of three-dimensional objects into two-dimensional ones using graphic techniques and tools on a computer. At the same time, volumetric models may look realistic or not. Many modern companies need 3d furniture rendering services from experts in order to increase the demand for their products, promote the brand, and reach a wider target audience. This technology is used both in the circles of compatriots and abroad. There are quite a few reasons for that. Let’s take a look at the top 10 PROs of introducing 3D rendering into your business.
Reasons to use 3D furniture rendering services
First, it is worth mentioning the rapid development of this service. In the previous year alone, the 3D rendering market was worth $1.5 million! Secondly, what really needs to be emphasized is that over the past year and several previous years, taken together, this figure has grown even more. Let’s see why today it is beneficial to turn to specialists to convert three-dimensional models to flat ones. Let’s designate 10 main reasons to order services from professionals:
- Availability of ready-made materials. Professionals have their own drawings, diagrams, source data, photographs and all related props. It is good if at the initial stage it is possible to collect as much information as possible so that specialists can convey everything as accurately as possible and do not need special modifications or corrections.
- Scene tincture. The client does not always need a three-dimensional perception of the object. Sometimes it is flat images of objects that help to understand what is the best furniture to buy for their home. Also, such a display of objects helps to figure out the most rational and effective placement of light sources.
- Transportation of furniture. To maintain photorealism, experts will choose the correct position and set the point of view in the room for the most accurate demonstration of furniture. They will be moved and placed after the room is prepared.
- Lighting. Masters deftly cope with the placement of light sources, thanks to the use of lines and angles for placing furniture and decor elements in the room. The client is offered light installations for a visual study of the future interior of the home.
- Texture. The company has a team of professionals, each of which is responsible for a specific part of the work. It also includes interior designers and planners who are able to surprise the customer with a spectacular virtual world.
- Decor. Styling included. The company’s library on the computer has a collection of ready-made solutions for every taste and budget. It included a variety of objects – from paintings and flower pots to carpets and curtains. Masters use these elements to make the environment as realistic as possible.
- Camera angles. Furniture items are created as solid spatial segments, and not as separate frames.
- Testing. For this work, internal programming is used, for example, 3DS Max. With its help, you can check finished projects for errors and inaccuracies.
- Final rendering. Before giving the work to the client, specialists necessarily check all the parameters, correct errors, make adjustments and the wishes of the customer.
- Final polishing. Furniture parts calibration tools are used, shadows are corrected, shades are changed, if necessary. The project is brought to perfection.
Currently, 3d product visualization services, including furniture, are in high demand. If you turn to specialists, you can get all the above advantages and benefits. In addition, it would be better to turn to professionals, as they will ensure confidentiality, which is very important for 3D rendering, and will also be able to handle all complex tasks within a certain (specified) time frame.