If you need a personal loan urgently under 24 hours, then Money View is just the place to be. Not only is the process of loan application at Money View fast and hassle-free, but the eligibility criteria are also more relaxed than banks and other NBFCs. This means you are eligible to apply for a personal loan at Money View with a minimal amount of income and credit score directly from the Money View app.
This article will outline the process of availing INR 1 lakh personal loan from Money View, the eligibility criteria, and the documents needed for applying to the same.
What are the features of a Money View personal loan?
- At Money View, one can borrow any amount between INR 5,000 and INR 5,00,000.
- Flexible tenure up to 5 years is available for repayment.
- The application process is simple, fast, and wholly digital.
- Disbursal of the loan amount is quick, with the amount being credited to your account within 24 hours of approval.
- Interest rates are lower than the standard rate starting at 1.33% per month.
- The loan application at Money View requires minimum documentation involving some basic documents to be scanned and uploaded.
- The Money View loan process is entirely digital, which means anybody can apply for a loan from any part of the country without having to leave the comfort of their homes.
- Credit score eligibility requirements are lower at Money View for a personal loan with a minimum CIBIL score of 600 or Experian score of 650 as a condition for application.
What are the eligibility criteria for availing INR 1 lakh personal loan from Money View?
You can avail an INR 1 lakh personal loan from Money View if you meet the following eligibility conditions:
- If you are aged between 21 years and 57 years.
- If you have a minimum income of INR 15,000 residing in Bangalore. This is the minimum income requirement for individuals applying from metro cities other than Mumbai and NCR. If you live in Delhi, Mumbai, or the NCR region, your minimum income requirement is INR 20,000. If you belong to neither of the above categories, the minimum income amount is less, i.e., INR 13,000. Self-employed individuals across any location need a minimum income of INR 15,000.
- If you are a salaried individual, your income should be directly credited to your bank account.
- A minimum CIBIL score of 600 or a minimum Experian score of 650 is required to avail of a personal loan worth INR 1 lakh.
What documents are required to apply for INR 1 lakh personal loan from Money View?
Here is a list of documents required to apply for a personal loan at Money View. These documents are mandatory for applying for a personal loan at Money View:
- PAN card as proof of identity. In case this is rejected for quality issues, Aadhaar card/Indian Passport/Voter ID card/Driver’s License will also be acceptable.
- For proof of address, Aadhaar card/Indian Passport/Voter ID/Driver’s License/Utility Bills from the last 60 days are acceptable.
- As proof of income, salaried individuals need to show a pdf document of the last 3 months’ salary account. Self-employed individuals need not reveal their bank statements of the previous 3 months as proof of income.
How to avail INR 1 lakh personal loan in Bangalore from Money View?
Here is a step-by-step process of applying for a personal loan of INR 1 lakh at Money View from Bangalore.
- Step 1:
Download the Money View app on your phone to be able to apply for a loan directly in the most efficient and time-saving manner possible.
- Step 2:
Go through the eligibility criteria and see if you meet the conditions. Alternatively, if you input a few basic details in the Money View app, they will let you know within as less as 2 mins whether you are eligible to apply.
- Step 3:
Select your loan plan, i.e., the loan amount and repayment tenure. Since you have already decided on the loan amount of INR 1 lakh, select a repayment tenure suited to your financial conditions.
Alternatively, you can use the Money View personal loan EMI calculator. This tool helps you determine the EMI amount instantly once you enter your loan amount and repayment period.
By matching your loan amount with different repayment tenures, you will know which loan plan is most tenable for you. Knowing your EMI beforehand will help you plan your finances better and maintain a high credit rating.
- Step 4:
Depending on your eligibility and credit rating, you will be offered an interest rate. After choosing the loan amount and repayment term of your preference, upload all the relevant documents.
- Step 5:
Once your documents are verified, you will be required to sign further and upload a NACH form provided to you. Signing this form ensures that you give consent to the auto-debit facility to debit the EMI amount from your account every month on time without any intervention on your end.
- Step 6:
Review the loan application for the final time. See that all the details you have entered are correct and accurate. Go through the terms and conditions and sign the loan agreement only after proper scrutiny.
- Step 7:
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and once the verification of your documents is concluded, the amount will be credited to your account within 24 hours of approval.
Why should you take a personal loan from Money View?
As you can understand, applying for personal loans at Money View is ideal for anyone looking for a loan immediately under urgent circumstances. You can apply for a loan and have the money transacted without so much as having to leave your house.
Gone are those days when individuals had to stand in queues for hours on end to file an application for a loan. Money View’s completely digital process, from application to disbursal, is constructed in a manner to make the process fast and efficient for the user. Here are more reasons why you should take a personal loan from Money View:
- The loan plans, i.e., loan amount and repayment terms offered by Money View, are diverse and flexible, allowing you to choose from a number of options according to your preferences.
- Unsecured personal loans can be expensive, but Money View’s personal loans come with an interest rate as low as 1.33% per month, making it an affordable option for all.
- Both the loan application time and loan disbursal time are minimal, with the loan amount being disbursed for use within 24 hours of application.
- While banks and most other NBFCs require a credit score of at least 700 to apply for a personal loan, individuals can apply for a loan at Money View even with a lower credit score. Their distinct in-house model helps assess the creditworthiness of clients.
- The process is digital, quick, self-explanatory, and therefore accessible to all.
If you need a loan amount of INR 1 lakh or 2 lakh loan urgently and have the eligibility requirements laid down by Money View, download the app and get a head start on the process now.