Powerball’s winless streak continues, with Wednesday’s jackpot surpassing $500 million.
The winning Powerball numbers in Monday night’s draw were 19-30-36-46-60 for Powerball 25 and Power Play 3.
There was no winner for Monday’s $480 million jackpot prize, but Iowa and Wisconsin had $1 million winners, and another player from Kentucky matched all five numbers on a power play. won $2 million.
The player has all five numbers and power ball to win the Grand Prix. The odds of that happening are just less than 1 in 292 million. There are currently 32 consecutive paintings without a grand prize winner.
Players will have a chance to win ever-growing prizes on Wednesday, October 19th. Currently, the jackpot is $508 million for him and the cash option is $256.3 million for him.
The odds of winning the grand prize are slim, but the possibility of becoming a millionaire is undeniable. After Saturday’s draw, several people were awakened as millionaires when two tickets matched his five numbers. The winning million dollar tickets were purchased in Texas and Ohio.
On Friday, 2 players won the $494 million Mega Millions Jackpot, after matching all five numbers and the Mega Ball.that is Second largest Mega Millions prize pool of the year.
This summer’s near-record $1.377 billion Mega Millions Jackpot sent Americans into a lottery frenzy in July until the Illinois winner took home the grand prize. Last month, two people came forward to claim the prize, but chose to remain anonymous.
Powerball holds the world record for the largest jackpot, winning a whopping $1.586 billion in 2016.
Powerball’s current $508 million jackpot will have to go unwinnable for some time before reaching its all-time record, but Powerball’s 10th largest prize of $564.10 We’re getting closer and closer to $10,000.
According to the Associated Press, the biggest US jackpots ever are:
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (3 tickets, from California, Florida and Tennessee)
- $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (1 ticket, from South Carolina)
- $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (single ticket from Illinois)
- $1.05 Billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (1 ticket, from Michigan)
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (1 ticket, from Wisconsin)
- $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017 (1 ticket, from Massachusetts)
- $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (1 ticket, out of Maryland)
- $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021 (1 ticket, out of California)
- $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (2 tickets, from Iowa and New York)
- $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (3 tickets, from Kansas, Illinois, Maryland)
https://www.wtol.com/article/news/nation-world/powerball-jackpot-480-million-dollars-winning-numbers/507-caa7b19a-262d-4cdb-88b7-70aec09f0c56 Powerball Jackpot Winning Numbers for Monday 17 October 2022