Nine people, including boys aged 14 and 17, were involved in the incident.
TOLEDO, Ohio — Two boys were found guilty in the case of two Toledo teens who went missing in December 2022 and were eventually found dead in the rubble of a burnt-down house. was judged and sentenced.
The case involves nine boys, aged 14 and 17.
On June 5, the 14-year-old defendant was sentenced to one year in prison. Ohio Department of Youth Services (ODYS) works in two ways.
On July 7, the 17-year-old defendant was sentenced to six months in prison at the ODYS facility.
Diamond Rivera did not contest the single felony of obstruction of justice, Convicted June 28. Her sentencing is scheduled for July 17.
8 others accused of:
- Cruz Garcia: 2 counts of aggravated murder, 2 counts of murder, 2 counts of kidnapping, 1 count of obstruction of justice, 1 count of handicapped possession of a weapon, 1 count of marijuana trafficking
- Gabriel Garcia: 1 count of murder, 1 count of kidnapping
- Corbin Gingrich: 2 counts of murder, 2 counts of kidnapping
- Carissa Eames: 2 counts of murder, 2 counts of kidnapping, 1 count of obstruction of justice
- Don Eames: 2 counts of murder, 2 counts of kidnapping
- Brent Kohlhoffer: 2 counts of murder, 2 counts of kidnapping
- Charles Walker: 2 counts of murder, 2 counts of kidnapping
- Crystal Laforge Yinling: One Case of Obstruction of Justice
Kemarion Wilder, 16, and Kishaun Pittman, 15, were reported missing in early December 2022. After nearly two weeks of searching, the bodies of the teenagers were found in the remains of an abandoned house in north Toledo that burned to the ground on December 15.
To view the full timeline of events related to this incident, click here.
https://www.wtol.com/article/news/crime/first-guilty-verdict-case-involving-missing-murdered-toledo-teens/512-be251ff2-165e-432c-80b4-eea77858aa9e Toledo missing teen murder case: who was charged?