A high pressure system brings plenty of sunshine, along with seasonally chilly temperatures. The clouds will return later tonight.
A weaker area of low pressure on the southern plains will pass south of Ohio on Sunday, adding more clouds. Most of the humidity will stay south of central Ohio, with a rain/snow mixture occurring in the southern regions later in the day.
Monday will see less clouds, afternoon sun and temperatures near 40 degrees. Relatively mild January weather will continue early next week as high pressure moves north into the Ohio Valley.
A cold front will move through the state late Tuesday, but there will be little humidity and a slight chill midweek. The storm will bring rain late Thursday and Friday, followed by colder weather and possible snow next weekend.
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. high 39
- Tonight: Clouds slow down. low 30
- Sunday: Cloudy, chilly, showers/northern. high 41
- Monday: Cloudy then sunny. high 41 (30)
- Tuesday: mostly cloudy, light rain in the afternoon high 45 (32)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. high 43 (31)
- Thursday: Increased clouds and light breezes. Height: 46 (35)
- Friday: Rain, light winds. High 48 (42)
suggest a fix
https://www.nbc4i.com/weather/forecast/seasonably-chilly-weekend-light-wintry-mix-sunday/ Weekends seasonally chilly, Sunday mixed with mild winter