A low pressure system currently covering northern Michigan brought strong southwesterly winds with gusts of 30 to 45 mph. Despite cloudy skies, temperatures in Columbus hit a high of 77 degrees on Saturday afternoon, breaking the 1977 76 degrees.
A band of rain showers in western Ohio weakened as it moved east ahead of the cold front, with only a small amount of rainfall. Behind the front, the sky will slowly clear on Sunday morning, with lingering clouds in the southeast.
A second dry cold front moves south on Sunday night and moves northeast next week to cool temperatures with highs in the 60s and mostly clear skies.
The weather on Election Day will be cloudy with occasional clear skies. Afternoon temperatures will return to the low 70s later in the week, with light breezes and possible showers ahead of another strong cold front on Friday.
Much cooler air will arrive next weekend, along with snowflakes and gusty winds as temperatures return to the 40s.
- Tonight: Cloudy, light winds, showers. Low 53
- Sunday: Clear skies. high 70
- Monday: Mostly sunny. high 65 (47)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. high 63 (42)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. high 68 (43)
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, windy and warm. High 70 (47)
- Friday: More clouds, light breezes, and late showers. high 62 (52)
- Saturday: mixed clouds and sun, brisk and cold, high: 42 (34)
suggest a fix
https://www.nbc4i.com/weather/forecast/windy-showers-tonight-slight-cooldown-and-sunshine-sunday/ Windy, showers, sunny Sunday, a little cool down